Our health department empowers Tl’azt’en Nation’s Members to choose a healthier life style, by providing holistic health programs which encourage their spiritual, mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
Tl’azt’en Health Offers a wide range of services to members living on reserve, there as follows:
- Aboriginal Head Start on Reserve
- Canadian Prenatal Nutrition Program
- Children Oral Health Initiative
- Brighter Futures
- Building health Communities Mental Health/Solvent abuse
- National Native Alcohol Drug Addictions Program
- Aboriginal Diabetes initiative
- Community Health Representative
- Communicable Disease Control/HIV Aids
- Environmental Drinking Water
- Home Community Care
- Medical Transportation Patient Travel
- Tl’azt’en Health also provides quarterly Health fairs in the community with different themes for each event and has summer camps for our youth every year at Tezzeron Lake.
For more information contact the Health Centre at 250-648-3350 OR firstname.lastname@example.org