The Justice office is committed to delivering services to the communities and All Tl’azt’en Nation members, to help create a safer/ healthier community, for future generations.
The Tl’azt’en Nation Community Justice Office provides the following services:
- Respectful Relationship program,
- Substance Abuse Program,
- Liaison with the client and theProbation / Bail officer
- Coordinate, administer, and monitor Community Justice Forums (restorative justice circles),
- Act as a Liaison between the RCMP, Community Justice and the General Community,
- Legal Aid Applications, Court Applications
- If the clients need a ride to Court (only) to/from Fort St James,
- In Some cases the CJO may act as agent for the client if it is their first appearance and that they cannot make it to court.
- Liaison between the client and his/her lawyer and with crown counsel.
Contact Erick Mattess at 250-648-3350 or Email: email@example.com