Planning & Management
The Justice office is committed to delivering services to the communities and All Tl’azt’en Nation members, to help create a safer/ healthier community, for future generations.
The Tl’azt’en Nation Community Justice Office provides the following services:
- Respectful Relationship Program
- Substance Abuse Program
- Liaison with the client and the Probation / Bail officer
- Coordinate, administer, and monitor Community Justice Forums (restorative justice circles)
- Act as a Liaison between the RCMP, Community Justice and the General Community
- Legal Aid Applications
- Court Applications
- If the clients need a ride to Court (only) to/from Fort St. James
- In Some cases the CJO may act as agent for the client if it is their first appearance and that they cannot make it to court.
- Liaison between the client and his/her lawyer and with crown counsel.